Saturday, January 17, 2009

ABOUT ME



This is me!

Welcome!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE" & I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!

LOVE GOD FIRST ,THEN YOURSELF AND THEN EVERYTHING ELSE!

We can all use a buddy and I am willing to be anyones friend, please feel free to add me ~ follw me!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL...
I'M TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED AND DO ANOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED!!!




I am a PROUD CHRISTIAN and I LOVE to crochet.



My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds.
-Mel Weldon

Quote

When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson






~~Thank you for visiting! JESUS LOVES YOU ~ I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME . PHIL 4:13~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will You Be Going?

Will You Be Going?
Ask if you need to know HIM